Thursday, January 28, 2021

Oreo Came Out With Gluten Free Oreo's






 Oreo Came Out With Gluten Free Oreo's


I'm pretty excited for gluten free Oreo Cookies.  I haven't had an Oreo is about ten years.  Since I was afraid that I wouldn't find them on the shelves, I preordered three packages.  They all shipped separately.  That made me even more nervous about their availability.  After they showed up, I did find them on the shelf at Walmart, so I grabbed another package just in case.  Yeah, they were that good.

I've tried the knock off gluten free Oreos in the past.  They never could get the chocolate flavor right.  But since these were made by Oreo, they do have an authentic Oreo taste. 

The first package I opened were the Double Stuff.  Upon looking at them, I thought this must be a mistake.  They look nothing like the picture.  And if they were actually the Double Stuff, the regular ones must be pretty sad.  And honestly, the regular ones were.  

 

Double Stuff on Left Regular on Right

The Double Stuff Oreos I remember from back in the day had a lot more filling.  So really, if I were you, I'd skip the regular & just buy the Double Stuff, because it's so much more worth it.

Another great part about the gluten free Oreos is that they cost about the same price as original Oreos.  Usually gluten free stuff is so much more expensive.

Unfortunate, most of my Oreos had cracks in them.  This may have been caused by shipping.  This may be caused by being gluten free.  They taste great either way.  I've already ripped through a package and a half.

Thanks Oreo's.  Job well done.





No comments:

Post a Comment