Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hyde Park

Hyde Park

I can't tell you how awesome lobster mashed potatoes are, you'll have to try them your self at Hyde Park.  Although the steaks are way too overpriced, they were cooked perfect and very delicious.  But this place no only has great steaks, it has unique sides.  Unfortunately, the prices were $$$$ to match the main course.

I thought $18 was too much for a side, but I really wanted to try the lobster mashed potatoes.  I'm so glad I did.  They were wonderful!  I could eat them as a meal.  They were creamy, and salty, and buttery, and had a few whole lobster claws sitting on top.  These were amazing.

For my main course, I ordered the filet with lobster, Bearnaise sauce, asparagus, and mushrooms.  It was cooked to perfection and topped with a multitude of flavors that made my taste buds happy. It was filling, too.

They had a lot of cuts of meat to choose from, but I love the filet.  They also had cute Pittsburgh names for the preparations of some of the steaks.  These were a bit more pricey than a plain ones, but if you're celebrating something special, then why not splurge?

The onion straws, as you may know by now, are not gluten free.

247 North Shore Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15212


Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment